The Superfast Broadband Scheme has now been suspended until further notice, please contact Wurzel for more information.
If you are an SME, Sole Trader, Charity or social enterprise, you could be eligible for a superfast broadband connection voucher of up to £3,000.
Oxfordshire has recently decided to extend the scheme to all its district councils. If you would like to know more about the locations we operate in please go to Oxfordshire Broadband.
The process is simple:
- Check you’re eligible
- Obtain a quote for installation
- Apply online with your quotation
At Wurzel, we have an super fast turn around. We help you through each step of process to ensure your Superfast connection voucher is redeemed and the installation is completed without delay.
Are you eligible?
You are eligible if:
- You are a small or medium sized business, registered charity, sole trader or social enterprise with up to 250 employees, with a turnover of up to £40 million.
- The connection is for your main business location.
- You have not received more than around £120 thousand in grants over the last 3 years.
- You are not operating in a sector that is excluded from the scheme.
If you meet this criteria the next step is to get your quotation below.
Get your quote!
If you would like more information about the connection vouchers scheme, you can do so by visiting the connection vouchers website.